About the Role
- Produce creative assets including motion graphics, layouts, and visual standards for Training & Marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activities.
- Handle postproduction of training videos including layering of audio components, subtitles, screen captures, and basic animations.
- Work with the trainers to develop release-related video content that could be in the form of pre-recorded meetings.
- Convert written scripts to voice-over files to be used on training videos.
- Create visual assets such as motion graphics, gifs, etc., to be used as aides in training videos.
- Adhere to (and improve on) workflow standard and archival of all video assets - back up all footage and final output.
- Research music to be used on videos.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Create various content for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Create product explainer, promotional and ads videos when required for the app, media, etc.
- Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines.
- Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative teams and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design and animation.
- Expected to be able to create and work on still designs as well (on a need basis) using graphic design software.
- Design interesting and interactive graphics, infographics, and presentations in a manner that can enhance the understanding of participants about Training Programs.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs that can capture the attention of the Internal and External Audience.
- Strategize designs that will convey the idea, communicate important points and establish essential elements of various courses.
1+ Years of experience with video editing.
Experience working with companies or departments to develop online training content.
Experience with the Adobe creative suite, specifically, Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition.
Familiarity with Articulate 360.
Experience developing content that will be distributed via a learning management system.
Experience creating instructional content for software training.
Demonstrable Graphic Design skills with a strong Portfolio
Intermediate Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
User Experience Research
Great command over Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Good Communication and Presentation skills
Creative Mind and Storytelling skills
10:00 am to 07:00 pm
About the Company
Uplers is on a mission to provide companies all over the globe with the best remote Indian talent to meet their hiring needs.
We are making an impact in the remote hiring industry by breaking the geographical boundaries and helping companies hire the best of the best without having to worry about sourcing, vetting, retention or motivation of talent.
In the past 9+ years, Uplers has grown to a family of 1000, serving 7000+ global clients in 52+ countries all across the globe. We measure our success through the people we connect with. We tackle the biggest obstacles that companies face when hiring talent to grow and scale their business by curating a pool of pre-vetted talent that offers quality and priority to our clients while we prioritise and focus on the talent they want to hire.
We are the matchmakers of the professional world. So, whether you’re a company looking for the right talent or a talent looking for the right company, we got you covered!