About the Role
- Experience required 4-5 year
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.– Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
Work with editors, producers,and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.– Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- Permanent work from home opportunity
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹45,000
Technical Skills Required
About the Company
Webdew is a competent team of growth hackers focused on delivering the best in the class ecosystem to ensure our clients' customer base grows many folds.
We help businesses scale with our top-notch Videos, Websites, Marketing, Brand domains, and HubSpot services. The young startup has achieved several milestones in its active years, but nothing keeps us from seeking more and more.
The company believes in mutual growth and encourages employee learning. Under exceptional leadership, webdew is a talent hub that nurtures intellectual minds on a further path of knowledge.
We believe in action, progress, and growth. And besides building connections and careers, we support employee growth by creating a workplace that values mutual growth and encourages employee learning.
webdew is global and is headquartered in Seattle, with offices in India, United Kingdom, and Canada.