About the Role
JoVE is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Global Marketing team. This position is great for a creative enthusiast who loves marketing and/or science. The successful candidate will create interesting and appealing videos and other design work which will showcase JoVE’s work and play a key role within promotional marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Motion Graphics Designer will be based in India.
- Use motion graphics, visual effects, animation and other techniques to bring marketing ideas to life
- Deliver video projects from conceptualization to storyboard and editing
- Edit raw video footage and add motion graphics elements to deliver key brand messages
- Design marketing collateral including flyers, banners for email marketing and social media, and more
- Partner with other marketing team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a
variety of channels (email marketing, website, social media, and more)
- Ensure all assets are delivered as per set timeline and required quality and visual design standards
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
Extremely proficient in Animation, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign/Photoshop, Illustrator
Great written and oral communication skills
Ability to create assets with animation in mind
Looking for someone who has experience in both motion graphics and graphic designing.
Candidate should be proficient in brand designing and template designing.
Demonstrable knowledge of art theory: line, shape, color, texture, proportion, and perspective
Hand drawing and digital painting skills
Reliable commitment and work ethic
Ability to work independently with little direction
Great attention to detail with project and asset organization
Interest or background in biology, chemistry, or other science
About the Company
JoVE is the world-leading producer and provider of science video solutions with the mission to improve scientific research and education. Millions of scientists, educators and students use JoVE for their research, teaching and learning. Our institutional clients comprise over 1,000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders as Harvard, MIT, Yale, and Stanford. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our company.