About the Role
1. Creating and delivering motion graphics for different media
2. Working with marketing and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
3. Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
4. Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
5. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills.
1. Any degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
2. Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
3. Possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
4. Have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
5. Able to organize and can prioritize effectively
6. Have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
7. Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
8. Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
About the Company
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury, and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
Autonomous Software is data-driven software that continuously morphs its behavior to the ever-changing underlying domain transactional data. It brings modern digital transformation capabilities like Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing and Connected Workspaces as out-of-the-box features for the finance & accounting domain.