About the Role
Please note the following points before applying for this opportunity:
· Read the job description carefully and apply. Only immediate joiners and ready to work as consultants should apply.
· Experience working for International / USA clients (Mandatory)
· Only candidates who have submitted resumes and their portfolio links for international client working will be considered for the next round of the hiring process.
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor to join our Creative Studio Team and assist with developing digital content for paid social advertising. You will work closely with our clients to concept, storyboard, design, and animate for various digital projects and video content assignments.
Applicants must be excellent with their communication skills and must have leadership qualities to handle the team. Candidates will be interviewed to assess their technical skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
1. HR Round
2. Test assignment to check the technical skills
3. Final call interview with our VP-Creative Head
LOCATION: Remote Work
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 1 Year Contract with Hustle Media House Private Limited will be extended based on performance.
SHIFT, TIMINGS & CTC: Day Shift from 10.00am to 7.00pm ; CTC : 4.5 To 6.5 lakhs
· 5+ years of motion design experience with industry-standard software tools, such as After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
· Requires a diploma or a bachelor’s degree (engineering / design / art / 2D animation / 3D animation / film- making).
· Must show high-level technical skills and ability to create static/animated movement and performance.
· Positive attitude with the ability to work within a team and actively problem-solve/ troubleshoot.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Spark, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Video Edition, Audio Mixing using Video edition tools etc
· Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. Experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
· A person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at ScaleCreative.
· Bonus points for experience in Paid Social advertising on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Google UAC with examples they can provide in their application.
· We will prefer candidates with international (US / US) client experience.
· Continued learning and development opportunities.
· 5day work week.
About the Company
ScaleCreative is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome candidates of all religions, genders, and ethnicities to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in this profile, please send your resume and portfolio (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Do not apply if you don’t have a Portfolio / Behance profile)