About the Role
WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR US
Let us put it this way; we want people to work with us.
Because when you think of it, there's a big difference. At LIQVD ASIA, we believe more in partners than employees. Our team is right now brimming with ideators, innovators, geek, marketers and human experience strategists. Think you can fit right in? Apply to this job post with your CV. Rest assured, if you are that good, we will make space for you.
In this position, the Video Artist (Editor/Animator) will help develop and create branded video content for all Liqvd Asia brands. He/she will be responsible for editing and creating custom motion graphics for all branded video content. This position is also responsible for participating in creative concept development, quality control, story board development and execution.
- Strong video conceptualization skills.
- Ability to independently drive projects for brand social media requirements.
- STRONG animation skills – visual effects, motion graphics, basic 2D animation, etc.
- Creating custom graphics packages for all branded content.
- Review, index, catalog and assemble footage of digital branded content into a seamless end product.
- Understanding of the latest video creation trends from around the world for social media.
- Value-addition to pitch work in terms of video ideation.
- Sound interpersonal skills to collaborate with a team of designers, copywriters, and brand strategists.
- Graphic design skills will be an added bonus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adhere to strict deadlines.
Software Knowledge: Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment.
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Ability to receive and incorporate creative and technical feedback. Ability to offer creative and technical feedback to other team members to ensure the quality of work product.
Excellent balance, agility, and a good sense of timing.
A strong portfolio of video editing and motion graphics.
Under Graduate or Graduate in Film, Media Studies, Communication or related field.
About the Company
An ideas company for the digital world, at LIQVD ASIA we build meaningful experiences that redefine and shape digital brands. We turn sharp insights into strong, effective, measurable and award-winning creative solutions. We engage and interact with a diverse set of audiences, in a language they understand, in a manner we can strike a chord with them. We believe in a collaborative approach, a reason why, our clients and our employees work with us as our partners, as one team.
With offices in Mumbai (HQ), Gurgaon, Bengaluru, we have partnered with variety of industries and sectors to deliver exceptional value through strategic planning, content and design solutions, technology, SEO, media planning and buying, and social expertise, to raise brand affinity, digital market share and eyebrows.